We offer full system installs for all scenarios. We have the team to perform new installs, system change outs, system upgrades, mini splits. As all homes are different we offer free system estimates.
That being said there are 5 key factors that affect pricing to keep in mind
1. House Size Affects HVAC Installation Cost.
- This comes into play because it will determine the tonnage needed for the system, the bigger the system the higher the cost
2. Duct-work Affects Air Conditioning Installation Cost
- Based on the condition of the duct work it may be time to either do some maintenance to it or consider replacing it for improved efficiency.
3. Brand of Equipment Affects HVAC Installation Cost.
- While we have our go to brand of equipment if you request a different brand these cost can vary drastically
4. SEER Value Will Affect Your HVAC Installation Cost.
- The higher the SEER value typically the higher the cost of the unit, but what you are paying for is a long term investment on energy efficiency, so this is always a point to consider.
5. Project Difficulty is a Big Factor in HVAC Installation Cost.
- While no two jobs are the same we do have to take into account location and material needed when doing an installation, some jobs require minimal materials while other jobs could require modifications to duct work or additional materials to meet current code standards.
With all of these factors in mind we are able to offer you multiple options to meet the needs of your home as well as your wallet. If you have any questions feel free to give us a call and we would be glad to help you determine the best solution.
Still have questions…
Please feel free to reach out to our staff at any time and we will be happy to provide you with any assistance you need.